It’s a dangerous place to be and not only dangerous, but one of the most dangerous countries in the world, according to Committee to Protect Journalists; and, I note that if it is so dangerous for journalists of any foreign country and their own citizens that it would serve as notice for anyone else to pack their bags and high tell it home? Hence going to Libya, having any types of dealings in Libya can get you killed.
Today, the U.S. Consulate in Libya, was set a blaze, and 1 is wounded and another 1 dead in one of the most deadly places to be; and, is runners up to the 10 most dangerous places to be.
Here are some other countries to beware of in case you are planning a trip, because some of these commercials and brochures promise a good time and then are hostile towards anyone who enters their terrain. A word to the wise, check the list, mark it off and go somewhere else. Africa is not a good place to vacation; and if you schedule a mission research the area, hire a body guard and don’t wander off alone.
- North Korea
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
To read about U. S Consulate: Click Here
For more on the 10 Most Dangerous Countries: Click Here
More Countries considered dangerous for anyone: Click Here
- Clashes kill American staffer at U.S. consulate in Libya over ‘insulting’ film, sources say (haaretz.com)
- Libya: 1 American dead, 1 wounded at mission (metronews.ca)
- Gunmen storm Libya’s US consulate (english.ruvr.ru)
- Clashes at U.S. consulate in eastern Libyan city (news.yahoo.com)
- Mob attacks U.S. Consulate in Libya (content.usatoday.com)
- Militants attack U.S. Consulate in Libya (upi.com)